I don't recall when I first started noticing the issue

Dragonborn

I don't recall when I first started noticing the issue, but I'm sure that OSRS Gold it happened within the last 30 days. Sometimes, when you click right to withdraw x or any other number, and then move your cursor right after right clicking, the right click menu appears exactly where you clicked. However, the item you choose to withdraw will be the item that the mouse clicks on.

One example is when I attempt to take out 1k nature runes. To do this, I click right on the item and then move my cursor down so that I can quickly click on the area where the 1000-dollar withdrawal will occur. But, I end up withdrawing the item right beneath it (soul runes in this case) which I have less than 1k of - this causes me to withdraw the entire stack, wasting time necessary to transfer the stack of soul runes and reposition it back in the same spot it was. This happens often when I attempt to withdraw-all but-1 coins. Instead, I withdraw all items, excluding the one that's 2 spots below it. It's only been recently that this has started to happen.

This happens when you withdraw items using left-clicking. When you click an item, your mouse moves to the next item. But the first click is recorded as the mouse moves. Then, you can withdraw what the mouse pointer has been able to touch.

This was especially true when I used mousekeys to Cheap RS Gold withdraw items. To make it easier to swap spellbooks, I keep my Astral and Cosmic runes in one line. I have tried to withdraw these runes more than once and usually end up with 3 astral cosmic, 0 cosmic, and 3 law.