MotoGP "Silly Season" u 2025. (pretpostavke, glasine i predviđanja)

Priest said:
BMW ulazi u igru. http://www.gpone.com/index.php/en/201110205281/Una-Suter-BMW-per-Edwards-nel-2012.html

moga bi edwards u "penziju" poslije onoga jucer.... :misli:

xx-SB said:
Navodno rosi odustaje od karijere  :misli:

Netočno.

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/24102011/58/rossi-retirement-talk-played.html

I još o samom sudaru i reperkusijama na Moto GP:

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/24102011/58/simoncelli-crash-unpreventable.html

BACK ON TOPIC:

c/p sa rideontwo foruma, prijevod jednog od članova.

Originalni članak

Ezpeleta on CRTs and the future:

Didn’t your heart sink at seeing only 14 riders on the grid in Australia?
Personally, the number of riders on the grid doesn’t matter to me and I’ve told you that many times. What I don’t like is the direction the situation seems to be taking. I don’t like today’s MotoGP bikes at all. With MotoGP we’ve created a class in which the Hondas are going like crazy, the others a little worse, the others a little more … everything is going that way and there isn’t a category, or a fight, or anything. I don’t like it and it won’t continue being this way. It’s clear to me that with the economic situation, the model for fabricating these bikes isn’t worth it.

Your arguments are convincing …
I don’t have to keep going. These bikes aren’t worth it. Expending transmissions of 650,000E and all of this just to win isn’t worth it. Also, since there won’t be money to lease those bikes next year, in the end there will only be two of those Hondas in 2013. That year, I don’t plan on helping any team lease a MotoGP bike and I’m going to help everyone else the other way, to have CRT bikes. If only six want to race with those bikes, that’s fine, they’ll be the world champions and I’ll focus on the other 16 that complete the grid. We have to go where Formula 1 and everyone else has gone, towards economic regulation, more simplicity, that will permit more people getting interested and that there be more battle. It’s ironic that Moto2, which was so criticized, is providing more entertaining racing with riders who are, in theory, worse than those in MotoGP. And they, who are the best in the world, can’t do it because we have a class of bikes that is shit. That is finished. They can do or say what they want. We will change it.

When did you reach this conclusion?
At the moment when it turns out that the price of a leased bike is greater every time and what happened with Aspar, who can’t do it, and so and so on. I’m not going to do like governments and shrug my shoulders. I’m going to take steps now.

Stefan Bradl is one of those that couldn’t advance because of lack of money.
It’s ridiculous that a rider like Bradl have two and a half million from his sponsor Viessmann and not be able to rise because he needs five. What the hell is that when you need five big ones to be in MotoGP? That is finished. This is, basically, entertainment, not a technology race. Right now there is no place for a technology race but there is for entertainment.

This is a declaration of war against the factories. What do the big makes say?
I don’t care what they say. I’m not declaring war. It has to be explained to them and I also don’t think the factories are overflowing with money. It’s taking responsibility. You have to do this in all aspects of life. They should sit down together and figure out how to feed their own instead of wondering where they’ll go on a holiday. The first thing is to eat. There’s no discussion. I’m not going to fight with anyone.

How much will a CRT cost?
Around one million euros to race all year, with the advantage that the bike will be the team’s property. Right now a factory bike costs three million and has to be returned so that they can then give you another one, which isn’t much better, for another three million. That’s a scam and it’s over. They’ve been squeezing and squeezing until the end. This coming year I have a series of promises and I’m going to fulfill them, but after that everything I’m spending now will be spent on all those racing with CRTs. It will be more profitable for everyone and we’ll see more entertaining races. I’ll convince the factories because I won’t support anything unreasonable.

It’s what happened with Aprilia in 250cc, after wringing the goose that laid the golden eggs, from which came Moto2.
Exactly. Aspar isn’t dropping having two Ducatis just because he feels like it. It’s because of money and he’ll be happy to have two CRTs. The coming year will have ten factory and nine or ten CRT bikes, which will increase in the future.

Is it clear which they are?
More or less. Two from BQR with Kawasaki engines or Inmotec and FTR chassis; Aspar with Suter chassis and looking at either an Aprilia or BMW engine; Sacchi makes another; Forward Racing, Suter-BMW with rider Edwards; Paul Bird will arrive, a British team with an British rider; Laglisse also will be new. And Gresini, which will have a Honda.

Won’t the CRTs be rolling chicanes next year?
I don’t care what level they’re at. What I want is that they be competitive. Obviously, they won’t be at the factory level, but neither are the satellites of today.

Will the difference be greater or less than the difference right now between factory and satellites?
It could be greater, but the difference will also be from four million to one million. (Laughs). Paying three million more for a difference of a second. I don’t care if they’re two or three seconds behind.

Will there be different classifications?
We’ll have an award for the season’s best CRT.

Why the name CRT, Claiming Rules Teams?
The name will be changed. They were originally called this, but it’ll be changed without looking for a super name, because I expect that in two years the whole grid will be on these bikes, the CRTs.

Define the basics of these bikes.
A CRT is a bike that is not made by a factory but by the teams, that can use parts from production engines, each one with a preferred chassis, with 24 liters of fuel instead of 21, they can use 12 engines instead of 6, and those engines can be claimed by other teams for 20,000 euros, but no one will buy engines.

How is all this affected by the venture capital firm Bridgepoint, the majority shareholder of Dorna/MotoGP, that has also bought the firm that runs World Superbike?
Not at all. They are different championships that now have the same majority shareholder, but Superbike and MotoGP are two different companies. MotoGP bikes will continue to be prototypes, same as the prototypes in Moto2 in relation to Supersport. One has nothing to do with the other though they share engines. The foundation of racing vehicles is the chassis, not the engine. Between the formulas, the difference is in the chassis used. That will happen with MotoGP, with Moto2 and with Moto3.

Will there be a rider-bike limit?
No, not in any case. That is stupid. It exists in 125cc because I don’t want anorexics forced by their parents or managers not to eat, but Moto2 is for older people who can decide. Let’s not mix apples and oranges and the person who most backed that was world champion against one who was a head taller and another who was a head and a half. There it is. That day he didn’t remember that advantage. The one who thinks you have to penalize the short ones was very short and beat Garriga y Cornu, who were taller by a head and a head and a half. (In reference to Sito Pons).

In Moto2 there are those obesessed with food.
But they’re old enough to decide.

Will Moto3 also have the same sucess as Moto2?
It’s being well received. Less will race than the 125s, but it’s the same to me, and it’ll be entertaining. We’ll be on top of it so it won’t cost a lot. A Moto3 will cost around 150,000 euros, but with more competitiveness.

Your view of the season?
Stoner has been the best, without question. In Moto2 I don’t know what will happen and in 125, Zarco could have had a handle on Terol by not being dumb.

And Rossi?
His situation makes me angry. Valentino is very good and and I can’t understand why they’re not capable of finding the form for him to go fast. I’m convinced he will return to being competitive with the Ducati or whichever else. Valentino will not leave here losing. What I’d like most is that he find a Ducati that allows him to go well, but it seems complicated. Even so, he continues to be an exceptional guy.

Pobjednik za 2012. se vec zna a to je Honda pilot nije bitan . Napokon su priznali ono sta je ocito cilu sezonu da Honda ide , Yamaha se trudi da ide a ostali su u nekoj drugoj kategoriji . CRT ili kako se vec bude zvao samo ce tu razliku povecat jel je nemoguca misija da se priblize Hondi i Yamahi , sljedecu sezonu budemo gledali utrke Hondi i mozda Yamaha te ostatka ekipe sa po krug i vise zaostatka , dobro iz ovoga je sta ce CRT pojeftinit poprilicno natjecanje i ako uspiju za 2013. svima nametnit isto pravilo da natjecanje bude za sve jednako onda se isplati zrtvovat jednu prelaznu sezonu za to

I onda Homda kaze no 6 Homda bikes on grid i Karmelo klapne usima isto ko i za 5 Cilindara i za 800 klasu  :mrgreen:

Mocippaldi said:
I onda Homda kaze no 6 Homda bikes on grid i Karmelo klapne usima isto ko i za 5 Cilindara i za 800 klasu  :mrgreen:
Da, ali ako CRT zaživi, boli ga kita za Homdu.
Kakva korist od prvenstva sa 10 motora na startu?

Baš san u nedilju tija napisat kako otužno izgleda startno/ciljna ravnina kad svi motori stanu u 4 reda.

54 said:
Pobjednik za 2012. se vec zna a to je Honda pilot nije bitan . Napokon su priznali ono sta je ocito cilu sezonu da Honda
ide , Yamaha se trudi da ide a ostali su u nekoj drugoj kategoriji . CRT ili kako se vec bude zvao samo ce tu razliku
povecat jel je nemoguca misija da se priblize Hondi i Yamahi , sljedecu sezonu budemo gledali utrke Hondi i mozda
Yamaha te ostatka ekipe sa po krug i vise zaostatka , dobro iz ovoga je sta ce CRT pojeftinit poprilicno natjecanje i
ako uspiju za 2013. svima nametnit isto pravilo da natjecanje bude za sve jednako onda se isplati zrtvovat jednu
prelaznu  sezonu za to
Puno toga će se pronijeniti nakon zasjedanja iza tragedije koja je bila samo kap ulja na vatru - već duže vremena su svjesni
da je GP u velikom padu baš zbog neistih pravila a i sponzori lagano hvataju krivine..

papillon said:
Puno toga će se pronijeniti nakon zasjedanja iza tragedije koja je bila samo kap ulja na vatru - već duže vremena su svjesni
da je GP u velikom padu baš zbog neistih pravila a i sponzori lagano hvataju krivine..

Tragedija nema veze sa pravilima , dogadjalo se i dogadjat ce se ma kakva pravila bila nije ovo stolni tenis.....

54 said:
Tragedija nema veze sa pravilima , dogadjalo se i dogadjat ce se ma kakva pravila bila nije ovo stolni tenis.....
....napisao sam da je ovo samo kap ulja na vatru a promjene pravila su trebala biti već ovaj vikend jer sponzori lagano počinju bježati a statistika gledanosti usporedljiva sa lokalnom talijanskom tv postajom..

....ne znam di si bija ali smo već spominjali od Uncinija pa dalje....

papillon said:
da je GP u velikom padu baš zbog neistih pravila
a i sponzori lagano hvataju krivine..

Gledaj , ovo jednostavno nije tocno . Pravila su do sad bila ista za sve , stvar je u novcu kojeg vise nema i osim tvornickih momcadi vise nitko nije u stanju financijski podnit sezonu . Sa novim pravilima se pokusava spasit sta se da spasit al opet podilaze velikima kako ce se to dalje odvijat mislim da trenutno nitko nezna . Mozda se za koju godinu krene stopama BSB-a koji su za sljedecu sezonu zabranili sva el. pomagala a mozda i ne , uglavnom do promjena ce doci a kako ce ko plivat u njima to je tema za sebe....

54 said:
Gledaj , ovo jednostavno nije tocno . Pravila su do sad bila ista za sve , stvar je u novcu kojeg vise nema i osim
tvornickih momcadi vise nitko nije u stanju financijski podnit sezonu . Sa novim pravilima se pokusava spasit sta se da
spasit al opet podilaze velikima kako ce se to dalje odvijat mislim da trenutno nitko nezna . Mozda se za koju godinu
krene stopama BSB-a koji su za sljedecu sezonu zabranili sva el. pomagala a mozda i ne , uglavnom do promjena ce
doci a kako ce ko plivat u njima to je tema za sebe....
Hvala..

Najvece njesra u GP je ovo sa ogranicenim brojem masina  :palacdolje: ko ima para nek roka ko nema nek trazi linkove na netu za gledanje utrka ko i ja  :mrgreen:

Mocippaldi said:
Najvece njesra u GP je ovo sa ogranicenim brojem masina  :palacdolje: ko ima para nek roka ko nema nek trazi linkove na netu za gledanje utrka ko i ja  :mrgreen:
....o tome i nečem sličnom govorim cijelo vrijeme..

ovo mi malo djeluje ko Mucke , pogotovo onaj dio sa benzinom  :shock:

54 said:
ovo mi malo djeluje ko Mucke , pogotovo onaj dio sa benzinom  :shock:
Sve ima svoje zašto...
Osobno, nikad mi se nije ni sviđalo ovo sa 21 litrom, jer je elektronika počela vladat prvenstvom, znači novci pobjeđuju, a ne vozač.

Vidit ćemo 2013.
Nadajmo se ponovo utrkama, a ne procesijama.