MotoGP "Silly Season" u 2025. (pretpostavke, glasine i predviđanja)

330931868_1127718741231918_113175449057473202_n.jpg

One of the most interesting things we saw was that Stefan Bradl, and later Marc Marquez, did a couple runs with no aero on the bike at all. Why? It’s an interesting question to ask and one that actually has an answer that makes a lot of sense. As we know Honda are in a tricky position with their bike. For 2023, we suspect they’ve moved the engine again so once again Honda are in a place where they need to learn as much as possible about their machine before they can go on to make it better

One great way to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the bike is to take as many factors out as possible. Removing the aero allows Honda to gather data and info about exactly how the bike behaves on its own. From there, Honda can go and add the aero back on step by step to see how exactly each element impacts the bike from the baseline data they have gathered.

Baš me zanima da li je i koliko bila veća max. brzina na pravcu bez tih prednjih krila ? Inače ideja im je najpametnija trenutno , idemo dio po dio. I da , motor bolje izgleda. 🙂

Last edited:
Honda je mislim zadnja krenula s krilima i definitivno svi motori ljepše izgledaju bez, ....no tko te pita kako izgledaju ako su s krilima brži jbg.
Nego sjetih se kad je Pedrosa dobio utrku bez krila kad su ih već svi imali.... :ROFLMAO: ;) ...

Ja ono sto citam benefit prednjih krila je downforce prednjeg kraja, jedan cenat stisne vilice i valjda daje vise gripa prednjoj gumi.
Da bi radila kako treba trebaju biti ispred maske a to se trude svi izbjegnut koliko mogu jer izgleda uzas.
Jedino tada daju 18kg potiska na 360 kmh sto i nije neko cudo tako bar pise po netu.

Reactions: pikacu79
Dan testiranja u Wind tunelu kosta vise nego jedna masina a ne mora se stedjeti smanjivanjem broja masina :mrgreen:

Baska zaostalo, a u drugim topicima ce te Senni velicat i njogove sposobnosti...