Pozdrav! Pending

BrainStormeR

Pozdrav motoristi!

My name is Vladislav and I am from Bulgaria. This June I will be visiting your beautiful country for the first time and I saw that you have a very active biker community here. It would be a pleasure to meet a good company, would love to hear some tips too. My plan is to drive on the Jadranska Magistrala from 6th to 9th of June: Rijeka - Zadar - Sibenik - Split - Makarska (Sveti Jure) - Dubrovnik - Kotor - Budva - and then home.

I also remember you have a pretty big fandom of Super Blackbird :) Uploading some photos of my little beast

Attachments

• +_1508a7e2234b7f1616fe3f48dc8e335d.jpg
    +_1508a7e2234b7f1616fe3f48dc8e335d.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 39
  • +_1eac053fa50724fceee3cbcc7fcd63e3.jpg
    +_1eac053fa50724fceee3cbcc7fcd63e3.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 40
BrainStormeR said:
Pozdrav motoristi!

My name is Vladislav and I am from Bulgaria. This June I will be visiting your beautiful country for the first time and I saw that you have a very active biker community here. It would be a pleasure to meet a good company, would love to hear some tips too. My plan is to drive on the Jadranska Magistrala from 6th to 9th of June: Rijeka - Zadar - Sibenik - Split - Makarska (Sveti Jure) - Dubrovnik - Kotor - Budva - and then home.

I also remember you have a pretty big fandom of Super Blackbird :) Uploading some photos of my little beast

ŽIVIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the forum, I see you have best bike there is to have *ahm.
Nice looking bike m8.

:)