SpiderMartin u sezoni ... 2022

a prije druge vožnje, bila je prva. Tu je Martin bil drugi...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQZjI-Tabxg&feature=youtu.be 

Evo koja s dodjele:

Vidim da Martin prelazi u "instruktore" na Grobniku, neka si i on nešto zaradi od vožnje  :wink:
https://www.dreier-racing.com/

RACING SCHOOL mit MARTIN VUGRINEC

An die Teilnehmer des SEASONFINALS 2019.
Ab sofort könnt ihr exklusiv eine Privat Racing Schulung mit IDM Supersport600 Star Martin Vugrinec - Spidermartin buchen, welche euch helfen wird die eigenen Rundenzeiten, Idealllinie & Sitzposition auf dem Bike zu verbessern.
Die Schulung beinhaltet,
-Vorgespräche in Theorie
-3 Turns on Track a 20Min geführt von Martin
-zwischen Analysen mit Onboard Videos
-Problem behandlungen in-
(Linie, Bremspunkte, Gangwahl, Körperhaltung, etc)
-Fahrwerks Optimierungen (nach Wunsch)
-Aushändigung der Onboard Videos und Theorie Material

Die Schulung kann 1zu1 Privat stattfinden oder in einer Gruppe von maximal zwei Teilnehmer.
Die Kosten der Einzelschulung liegen bei 389€ und in einer zweier Gruppe 299€ pro Person.
Die erlöse der Schulungen fließen zu 100% in die Saison 2020.
Bei Interesse bitte eine Mail an [email protected] oder einfache PN im Facebook Messenger.

evo pohvalio se da tu stigle nove pile za sezonu

"Preparations for the upcoming season are underway. I want to say big thank you to everyone who supports me and are part of my journey. I will make sure to make those R6 scream at their best. Also thanks to Minibike.si for little YCF beast for training. Can't wait to twist it! "

Attachments

• 83104306_2672413086139584_2245874257760354304_o.jpg
    83104306_2672413086139584_2245874257760354304_o.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 83678994_2672413386139554_8924014663159513088_o.jpg
    83678994_2672413386139554_8924014663159513088_o.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 159
Sutra je velik dan za sve nas koji pomno pratimo našeg junaka Vugija, možda baš sutrašnji rezultat omogući neki wildcard entry u ovoj skraćenoj MGP sezoni!

MF3w2X8.jpg

Reactions: Elias and Boogie
Naletio na info.. ;)
Tekst u linku je na Njemackom.

Google translate:

Martin Vugrinec now tested his new Yamaha R6 in Grobnik / Rijeka.
The Croat wants in the Supersport 600 win the IDM title. Martin Vugrinec has just turned 21.
The high school graduate from Novi Marof from Varaždin Province, located in the north of Croatia near the border with Slovenia, is dedicated to his Unior Racing Team (URT) entirely to racing.
The team is sponsored by the Slovenian company Unior, one of the world's largest metalworkers and in the field of hand tools over ten million tools and Manufactures sheet metal housing.
With his first season in the IDM Supersport 600, Martin Vugrinec, known as “SpiderMartin”, was quite able be satisfied.
In the end he finished third on his Yamaha R6.
Like everyone else, he was hit by the consequences of the Covid 19 pandemic.
From the planned season preparation in Spain ultimately became an escape from the aftermath of the closing of borders.
Then followed over the Months of hard muscle and endurance training in your own private gym at home and In between a few laps with the YCF pit bike on a kart track in Wuppertal.
Vugrinec: “I don't want to complain, this time was probably just as unusual for everyone else as it was for me.
Above all, I missed the real bike action.
But then I was able for the first time after the Corona crisis sitting on my R6 in Zolder for a day and I've been better since then.
" In addition, the Croat gave on the Automotodrom Grobnik / Rijeka and on the Pannoniaring in Hungary tips for interested motorcyclists the ride on two wheels (“SpiderMartin Racing Courses”) along the way.
A first race could also be completed. Vugrinec “I have a two-hour endurance race with the Made my friend Dario Horvat's 1000cc bike.
Immediately afterwards I'm in the Croatian

Šta se desilo, zašto je izašao ? ... jebiga, ne razumijem švapski ...

Šta se desilo, zašto je izašao ? ... jebiga, ne razumijem švapski ...
Jump start pa dobio ride through, onda speeding u boksu, pa dobio jos jedan ride through...