SpiderMartin u sezoni ... 2022

Za što divlja karta, nis ne razumim.ovaj njemacki
ne kužim sport, ali prevodim filmove, uglavnom... wildcard j pozivnica sudaca glazbenog/sportskog natjecanja da npr tenisač koji nije osvojio ili nije se natjecao u wimbledonu ipak bude pozvan na turnir zbog različitih razloga...

Zna ko koja je cijena tečaja?

Screenshot_20210428-150144_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: sharky969
First race of the year and man, it was one of the craziest races I ever rode 🙈🤯 First of all, my qualifing was super bad, I just couldn't find the right feel with the bike and each time I tried to push I was on the limit and the times were too slow to be where I wanted to be. So starting P8, but, as everyone knows, race is when I shine and that is when it counts. I already made a "war plan" for the first few laps when I saw quite a lot of rain coming out to the grid for the race. Usually my first tought would be fu*k 😂 This time tho I felt like it could be an advantage if I play my cards right. And I did. It was such a mess... Half of the track was dry, half wet, on slicks. One lap you could ride like it's fully dry, the other lap you needed to brake with both feets on the ground and pray for your life. The entire time in my head was race from Hockenheim last year. I knew now is not the time to be a hero, but to be smart. Builded my rythm, got the feeling and finished P4. I am a racer so clearly not super satisfied, but I am proud that I learned from my mistakes and became a better rider because of it. Thanks to my guys from the team and everyone of you for support. See ya tommorrow. ✊🏁 #ferQuest_UniorRacingTeam #idm2021

Copy/Paste s Martinovog fejsa.

da, pljusak počeo pa prekinuli, kao i jučer ali danas morali nastavit jer je prekinuto u 7 krugu.
Na mokrome se ne snalazi baš najbolje, tako da završio u utrci od 7 krugova peti, u zadnjem zavoju izgubio 4 mjesto.

Steta da nije bilo bolje, ali svakako sa svim vremenskim (ne)prilikama, 2 4. mjesta nisu losa. Mada mi se cini da je ove godine konkurencija jaca. Ovaj Debise vozi obje klase i ima i svjetskog iskustva cak i iz GP utrka. Samo hrabro!

Dvojica sjebali kocenje u prvom zavoju nakon starta i iz pozadine doletili i pokupili Martina i još jednog.