SV iliti ga IRS1000

shonyo

Evo Bandit, s obzirom da stariš, možda će ti ovako nešto biti primamljivije :mrgreen:
Valjda znaš engleski, pa fino polako sjedi i studiraj.

Two years ago when the Piaggio MP3 was getting all of the attention as the new tilting 3 wheeler, lots of other companies were trying to adapt the technology for use on motorcycles. Harley Davidson had their idea, the Brudeli Leanster showed up and more recently, Tilting Motor Works put a 2 wheel front end on a Vmax. The IRS1000 was another attempt that appeared back then. It looks pretty interesting but the company website is down now and the Italian company that built it is probably gone, too.

All of these designs use a different tilting mechanism up front but they all do pretty much the same thing. There may be tradeoffs involved with the various designs but unless we try them all, we won’t know which one is best.

Since the tilting 3 wheeler concept is proven as workable, you have to wonder what would happen if some builder decided to run with this idea on a sportbike, like the IRS1000 shown here. The only question I have is what kind of market there is and who would build it. Would a builder do it and offer conversions or kits or would a manufacturer do it and offer something in their showroom? Either way, I have to believe there’s potential here.

To čak i vozi! :mrgreen:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APyTOY4aBsM

Jebote koja nakarada. Ko da si je ti radio za mene :lolcry:

a ovak nekaj  :misli:  :LOL: