SWM Experience

Evo ti jedan brzi da ne tribas cekat :mrgreen:

Meni se isplati a tebi ne pa neka svak vozi sta hoce za svoje novce

Upravo tako. Svatko bi morao znati za što mu motor treba, koliko je za to voljan platiti i što od njega očekuje jer uglavnom smo žrtve nečijeg krivog izbora. Zaprašiti na livadi može i moja baba na Beverlyju, a kad dođe teži teren onda uglavnom taj isti EXC sa štrikom spašava "best buy-eve"... :mrgreen:

Nisi u pravu. Vozio sam se sa svima njima, ukljucujuci i "legende" i tocno znam sto je od toga moguce izvuci za prosjecnog vozaca. I to MotoPuls pise.

I molio bih naziv samo jednog uvoznika koji ima sve modele/ boje na lageru i dva tri testna motora.

Najveci lager motora koji sam vidio do sada je kod Viktora. Testna voznja me ne zanima nego da sjednem na njega, opipam. ;)

Zato jer znam svoje mogucnosti kupujem sta zelim

Kao sta sem vec rekao SWM je za novce izvrstan paket

Svakome sa tko nije natjecatelj i ima prosjecnu razinu zdrave inteligencije

Da bude ispravno :mrgreen:

Malo infa:
SWM RS 125 R 2018..jpg SWM RS 125 R Factory 2019. (8).jpg SWM RS 125 R Factory 2019..jpg SWM RS 125 R Factory 2019. (2).jpg
SWM RS 125 R Factory 2019. (3).jpg SWM RS 125 R Factory 2019. (4).jpg SWM RS 125 R Factory 2019. (5).jpg SWM RS 125 R Factory 2019. (6).jpg SWM RS 125 R Factory 2019. (7).jpg

SWM RS 125 R 2020..jpg SWM RS 125 R 3 2020..jpg SWM RS 125 R 4 2020..jpg SWM RS 125 R 5 2020..jpg
20190325_133114-min.jpg 20200615_161319-min.jpg 20190110_143916-min.jpg 20190110_143924-min.jpg

Attachments

• SWM RS 125 R Factory Spec. 2019.pdf
    242.5 KB · Views: 29
NEW MODELS

SWM, 2018​

IN SECTION: NEW MODELS​

An old-school European brand reinvents itself for the world dual-sport market

If this bike looks familiar, it should. The RS500 is based on the 2009 Husqvarna TE450 dual-sport bikes.
Don’t worry if the name SWM means nothing to you.
Unless you’re an older trials rider, the company probably had no impact on your dirt bike-riding life.
In Europe, SWM was a big name in the ’80s and ’90s, but we can drop the whole "SWM is back" theme here in the U.S.; as far as we’re concerned, the brand is new and doesn’t conjure up any nostalgia whatsoever.
The bikes, on the other hand, are very familiar.
Take one glance and it’s clear to any American enthusiast that these are Huskys.
Here’s how it happened: Back in 2007, wanting to be in the dirt bike market, BMW purchased Husqvarna from Cagiva/MV Agusta.
Within six years that attitude had completely changed, and BMW wanted to divest itself of the Italian company in a big way.
This is despite massive investment on a new manufacturing plant near the Varese home of Cagiva/MV Agusta.
KTM acquired Husqvarna’s name, image and legacy, but not the Italian product or the factory.
Thus, there was a workforce and a new factory sitting in Italy with nothing to produce.
That’s when the former Husky employees teamed up with a Chinese company that owned Shineray, a producer of small commuter bikes. Shineray was ready to move up the ladder to higher-quality European products, and SWM was born.
The name was revived simply for brand familiarity in Europe.
The models that are most relevant to Americans are based on Husqvarna products from about 10 years ago.
There are 300cc and 500cc dual-sport bikes that are based on the TE450 that existed between 2004 and 2009.
There’s also a 600cc adventure bike based on the 2011 TE630 from the BMW years. If that sounds like old bikes and old technology, there’s one other factor to throw into the mix—the bikes are projected to sell for old prices.
Expect figures in the $7000 range for the 500 and 600.
For reference, the 2011 TE630 sold for $9000 when it was new.

The name SWM might not mean much to the average American, but it has a legacy for making Rotaxpowered off-road bikes in Italy though the ’80s and ’90s.

We went to Italy to check out the SWM factory and ride the bikes on the road and in the dirt.
We’re pleased to say that there have been clear improvements since the BMW era. The fuel injection is decidedly better, with throttle bodies by Mikuni and processors by Athena.
There are clearly some cost-cutting measures.
Some of the engine cases come from Asia, although most of the important parts like the head and crank are European.
The 300 and 500 will have a KYB fork and a Sachs shock, whereas the 600 will have a Fastace fork from Taiwan.
There’s still much we don’t know about the U.S. models.
As we’ve learned, the U.S. homologation process can be slow and tedious.
But, the U.S. importer, who also imports Scalvini exhaust systems, is hopeful that bikes will be on the way by the end of 2017.
It should be interesting, so check back on www.dirtbikemagazine.com for riding impressions when the bikes finally hit these shores.

One of the most interesting of the new-era SWM products is the Superdual, which is similar to the 2011 Husqvarna TE630 but without the BMW-inspired price tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: pikacu79