Croatian Motocross champions

Antoine

Dobro vece,
my name is Antoine from France. I am looking for the list of former Croatian champions in MX1 & MX2.
Someone gave me this list :
NENAD SIPEK – multiple MX1 champion of Croatia (1996 – 2011, except 2006 – Sasa Matusic)
GORAN GORICKI – multiple Yougoslav and Croatian Champion MX1 ( 4 Yu – 4 Cro – until 1995)
VIKTOR BOLSEC – 10 times Croatian Champion (MX 85 and MX2 from 1990 – 2001)
MARKO LELJAK – multiple Croatian Champion MX 85 and MX2 – until 2009
MATEJ JAROS – Croatian Champion MX2 2010 and 2011

MX85 is it for young riders ?
Were there former 500cc class champions ?
Does somebody get the top3 for each year
Thanks for your replies.
Antoine.

There will be a race held in 4 days (for the weekend) in Osijek ,you're welcome if you want to visit  (y)

Btw pretty country you have there,I was in Cannes and Nice about two years ago  (y)

Welcome,bienvenue!

Yes,Normandie is very nice gor offroad riding,see you in Trouville!

Neznam jesam li ja glup ili lud .... ali pa kaj čovjek nije pital da mu date liste bivših prvaka , jel klasa 85 za mlade ,te dali je bilo natjecanje u klasi 500  :shock: :shock: :shock: :misli: :misli: :misli:

Je,ali mi nemamo konkretan odgovor a ne želimo ispast papci i ne pozdravit čovjeka  :wink:

Angie said:
There will be a race held in 4 days (for the weekend) in Osijek ,you're welcome if you want to visit  (y)

Btw pretty country you have there,I was in Cannes and Nice about two years ago  (y)
Hvala Angie
Moja supruga voli svoju zemlju. I went three times and my wife six times. We visited Trogir, Split, Dubrovnik, Knin, Zadar and many islands.We plan to go to Zagrebu, Karlovac, Pula and Osijek, but I think I'll on time for the event of this week end !

hondimir said:
Welcome,bienvenue!

Yes,Normandie is very nice gor offroad riding,see you in Trouville!
Hvala Hondimir,
Normandie is very nice if you like the rain !!! We live in Honfleur near Trouville.

101seljo said:
Neznam jesam li ja glup ili lud .... ali pa kaj čovjek nije pital da mu date liste bivših prvaka , jel klasa 85 za mlade ,te dali je bilo natjecanje u klasi 500  :shock: :shock: :shock: :misli: :misli: :misli:
Hvala 101Seljo vam na odgovor !
Do you know when the former 250cc and 500cc class did the same championship ?