Ducati najavio 50% jeftinije održavanje za modele 2007.

miro

Kako vidim, između ostalog i stiže nova mulitistrada od 1100 ccm, al tehničkih karakteristika još nema.

THE ROAD AHEAD: 50% LESS MAINTENANCE COST
We are proud to announce that all 2007 Ducati models require less frequent service, less parts and labour during each service and, as a result, greatly reduced scheduled maintenance costs – by as much as 50%.

Reducing the cost of service when you visit your Ducati dealer for maintenance is one way to measure the new quality of Ducati. It also contributes immensely to making the Ducati ownership experience as satisfying as the Ducati riding experience.

Research and development is the number one investment at the Ducati factory. This investment in performance and quality includes our factory processes, machinery and the people who build each Ducati. By ‘engineering-in’ quality through design, materials and testing, every Ducati owner will enjoy significant and quantifiable improvements in every Ducati motorcycle.

To a rider, the best measure of quality is by the riding experience. You can feel a new smoothness to the legendary Ducati L-Twin, a more progressive nature to the powerful brakes and more confident road holding in every turn. Reliability and quality – one ride is all the proof you will need.

50% less, 100% Ducati: standard equipment in every 2007 model.

demza said:
stigao newsletter? ;)
ne koristim to, pročitao na ducatijavim službenim stranicama. ali ne kužim, i sad je interval na 10000km pa na koliko će ga pomaknuti???? Još da netko kaže da dukac ne valja...hehehehehehe

miro said:
ne koristim to, pročitao na ducatijavim službenim stranicama. ali ne kužim, i sad je interval na 10000km pa na koliko će ga pomaknuti???? Još da netko kaže da dukac ne valja...hehehehehehe

mislim da ce interval biti isti ,ali da ce te manje uzimati na dijelove jer su vec stvarno ostarjeli i mogu se sklapati na bilo kakvim strojevima :mrgreen:

triple_9 said:
mislim da ce interval biti isti ,ali da ce te manje uzimati na dijelove jer su vec stvarno ostarjeli i mogu se sklapati na bilo kakvim strojevima :mrgreen:

triple_9 ti si mi nešto sumnjiv u zadnjim postovima!?  :misli: :mrgreen:

:rofl:

dooooooobarrrrrrr (y)

ovaj moram uvrstiti u listu top 10 viceva, zaslužio je...

miro said:
cijena? prijeđenih km? redovan servis?  oštećenja?

Ducati 749  20.9.2006.
Ducati 749, 04/05. god., reg do 05/07. god, kao nov, ducati performance kit, jamstvo
Cijena: 11.500 Eura
Telefon: 098/575-583
http://oglasnik.motori.hr/foto/16645.jpg

(smrdi mi na dark seriju, tako da oprema pada u vodu)

triple_9 said:
nikad... jednom Ducati, uvijek Ducati. 8)
p.s. a jesam onu Hayabusu zagradio s posebnim gustom ,hahahhaaha

triple je egzorciziran  :hura: :hura: :hura: