MotoGP - Gran Premio Octo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini

Pukla prica vam u Europama da Bolci i Glava veceras jaganjce bozje oktrecu, 3 Dukca u prva 3 :mrgreen:

Reactions: bolcic
MM se nada mokroj utrci.

A rain that # 93 himself had invoked, as he jokingly told during the interview with Sky Sport MotoGP. “On dry land I immediately prayed for rain – said the Spanish champion – I was doing pretty well in the dry, but physically I don’t think I would have made it all weekend. Wet weather will help me manage myself well. Today we worked with 2 different looms – then added Marquez, going into detail – that of Aragon and that of Assen. Tomorrow we will try two bikes with the same frame. Pol and I work on 2 different paths, but to get to the same point. Here with the new asphalt the grip is high and everything becomes more physical – concluded Marquez – I have to push hard from turns 9 to 14 and there I can only do one hard lap, then I need one to relax. Let’s see how I wake up tomorrow due to physical conditions “

Pukla prica vam u Europama da Bolci i Glava veceras jaganjce bozje oktrecu, 3 Dukca u prva 3 :mrgreen:
Blizu si Mocyslave.... 😁😊😂 Samo mi smijemo uzivat i u ovakvim poslasticama ☺️😇

Attachments

• 20180916_135503.jpg
    20180916_135503.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Mocippaldi
A baš sam se nadao da će MM opet ganjat prvo mjesto.