Nocni test u pustinji

Mocippaldi

po kisi nitko ne prati izgleda  :? a ni vozaci (barem oni glavni) nisu bas zainteresirani za voznju po blatu  :mrgreen:

1. Nicky Hayden, Ducati Marlboro Team - 2'00.717 (29)
2. Marco Melandri, Hayate Racing Team - 2'00.867 (31)
3. Mika Kallio, Pramac Racing - 2'01.020 (27)
4. Alex De Angelis, San Carlo Honda Gresini - 2'01.074 (15)
5. Niccolo Canepa, Pramac Racing - 2'01.328 (21)
6. Chris Vermeulen, Suzuki MotoGP - 2'01.843 (5)
7. Yuki Takahashi, Scot Racing Team - 2'03.221 (18)
8. Andrea Dovizioso, Repsol Honda - 2'03.233 (15)
9. James Toseland, Tech3 Yamaha - 2'03.417 (6)
10. Randy De Puniet, LCR Honda MotoGP - 2'03.580 (14)
11. Colin Edwards, Tech3 Yamaha - 2'03.652 (5)
12. Toni Elias, San Carlo Honda Gresini - 2'08.637 (3)
13. Jorge Lorenzo, Fiat Yamaha Team - 2'24.832 (1)
14. Valentino Rossi, Fiat Yamaha Team N/A (0)
15. Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda N/A (0)
16. Casey Stoner, Ducati Marlboro Team N/A (0)
17. Loris Capirossi, Suzuki MotoGP N/A (0)

Evo ti pa čitaj  :mrgreen:
“The track is quite dirty but it is the sand on the track from the wind that is causing a problem for the tyres. The rain doesn’t help either because it is just brings more dirt with it as it falls.”

The sand was causing instant wear on the tyres, with abrasion a major issue as Toseland’s rear Bridgestone tyre was destroyed after seven laps.

losail_001.jpg

FYT_080307233440223_6.jpg

Vremenska zona: GMT +3
Podaci o stazi:

* Dužina: 5.380 metara
* Širina: 12 metara
* Najduži pravac: 1.068 metara
* Ukupno zavoja: 16
* Desnih zavoja: 10
* Lijevih zavoja: 6

Website staze: http://www.circuitlosail.com/index.php
Vremenska prognza staze: http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/Qatar/Losail-Circuit.aspx
Google Maps satelitski pogled: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Qatar&a...&t=k&om=1

Najbolji krug: Jorge LORENZO 1'53.927 170.003 Km/h
Rekord staze: Casey STONER 1'55.153 168.193 Km/h

HONDA RACING INFORMATION

MotoGP test Qatar. Day one of three day test session March 01, 2009.

The 2009 MotoGP teams returned to pre-season testing with a three-day session at the Losail Circuit at Doha, Qatar, venue for the opening round of the 18 round world championship. The Qatar event is unique as it is run under a state of the art floodlighting system.

Despite its desert location weather conditions on the opening day were less than ideal heavy wind had deposited sand on track top.
Difficulties were compounded when light rain began to fall on the dirty track surface and only 10 riders took to the track when it opened, four of them completing three laps or less! The sand-rain combination saw the riders return to their pit boxes where they remained until the track conditions improved late in the session but little was achieved on day one at Qatar.

Consequently the teams will now have to cram three-day of testing into the two remaining days.

Honda rider quotes and lap times.

Alex De Angelis, San Carlo Gresini Honda: 4th. 2m 01.074s - Laps15.

"I only did 2 exits this evening but the track conditions were not good and the tyres were spoiled after five laps. Anyway, it was important to get the feeling again and be ready for tomorrow."

Yuki Takahashi, Scot Racing Team Honda: 7th. 2m 03.221s - Laps18.
"We started with the same setting we had in Malaysia to check the feeling and see the differences but unfortunately the track conditions were not good. The track had no grip and I didn't want to push too much, it was better not to risk for the first day with these conditions."

Andrea Dovizioso, Repsol Honda: 8th. 2m 03.233s - Laps 15.
"It was a strange day: finding rain conditions in the desert is very unusual. It was a pity. We only did a few laps even if the track conditions were not good, but I wanted to gather some data and be ready for tomorrow. This is a demanding track, with long turns and it is important to test here, especially in preparation of the championship and the first race."

Randy De Puniet, LCR Honda:
10th. 2m 03.580s - Laps 14.
"I can go to sleep with a good feeling. In fact I was not happy when I left Sepang because I hadn't found the right position on the bike. This evening we only did 18 laps because of the rain, but they were enough for finding a good position on the bike, so I'm confident for tomorrow."

Toni Elias, San Carlo Gresini Honda: 12th. 2m 08.637s - Laps 3.
"We decided not to test because the track was dirty, so we decided to spare the tyres for tomorrow. We hope tomorrow it will be fine and we can use the whole session at its best."

Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda: Did not test.

MotoGP Official Night Test at Qatar - Day One

1. Nicky Hayden, Ducati Marlboro Team - 2'00.717 (29 laps)
2. Marco Melandri, Hayate Racing Team - 2'00.867 (31)
3. Mika Kallio, Pramac Racing - 2'01.020 (27)
4. Alex De Angelis, San Carlo Honda Gresini - 2'01.074 (15)
5. Niccolo Canepa, Pramac Racing - 2'01.328 (21)
6. Chris Vermeulen, Suzuki MotoGP - 2'01.843 (5)
7. Yuki Takahashi, Scot Racing Team - 2'03.221 (18 )
8. Andrea Dovizioso, Repsol Honda - 2'03.233 (15)
9. James Toseland, Tech3 Yamaha - 2'03.417 (6)
10. Randy De Puniet, LCR Honda MotoGP - 2'03.580 (14)
11. Colin Edwards, Tech3 Yamaha - 2'03.652 (5)
12. Toni Elias, San Carlo Honda Gresini - 2'08.637 (3)
13. Jorge Lorenzo, Fiat Yamaha Team - 2'24.832 (1)
14. Valentino Rossi, Fiat Yamaha Team N/A (0)
15. Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda N/A (0)
16. Casey Stoner, Ducati Marlboro Team N/A (0)
17. Loris Capirossi, Suzuki MotoGP N/A (0)

Qatar Test
Sunday Mar 01 2009 - Day 1

DESERT STORM AS RAIN HITS QATAR: NICKY HAYDEN QUICKEST AS STONER SITS IT OUT

The first day of a three-day test for the Ducati Marlboro Team got
underway after a minor setback in Losail, where the desert landscape
was hit by rain! With a scheduled start of 6pm local time, the session
was interrupted almost immediately by a red flag after a light downpour,
which lasted barely ten minutes. Several riders, Nicky Hayden included,
got a handful of laps in before returning to join the rest of the riders
watching the weather from pit-lane.

At around 9pm a group of rider representatives, including Stoner and
Rossi, convened with the circuit officials to discuss the state of the track
not only because of the rain but also because of the sand that had blown
onto the surface beforehand. With the section between turns 11 and 12
still damp, the riders continued to wait and at around 10:30pm track
action resumed, although Rossi, Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Capirossi and Stoner
decided to wait for better conditions tomorrow.

Nicky Hayden completed a total of 31 laps, including the fastest of the
day. As usual the American was prepared to make the best of the
conditions, testing some electronic updates and a new fork.

Nicky Hayden (Ducati Marlboro Team), fastest lap: 2’02.717 (on lap 29
of 31)

“I haven’t seen rain in Qatar in all my life and I never thought I would! But
today we’d barely got the bike on track and it started to come down. We
had to spend a long time in the garage because even though a part of the
track had dried out there was a section that stayed damp for a while. The
track conditions were tricky and there wasn’t much feedback, which
meant we couldn’t do the work we had planned. We’ve got a few different
things to try so hopefully the weather is better tomorrow so we can get
some work done.”

UNEXPECTED WEATHER SEES FIAT YAMAHA ABANDON NIGHT ONE IN QATAR

A rare rain shower over the Losail International Circuit spelt an end to the first session of night testing in Qatar this evening, with Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo completing just one lap each.

Testing commenced under the floodlights at 1800 but the rain began as soon as Rossi and Lorenzo ventured out on track, with neither of them able to get a fast lap in. The cool night time temperatures meant the asphalt was unable to dry sufficiently from then on and, although some riders ventured back out later in the evening, the Fiat Yamaha pair decided not to risk a patchy track surface and their activities were suspended until tomorrow.

Valentino Rossi: Position: 14 Time: 12'31.872 Laps: 1
“Five minutes of rain really gave us a lot of problems today. First we waited and then finally we decided to abandon it. I hope tomorrow it’s back to normal because this was our worst race last year and we need the time to see where we are and continue to improve with our new package.”

Jorge Lorenzo: Position: 13 Time: 2'24.832 Laps: 1
“I went out and on the third lap it started to rain – I couldn’t believe it! It seems strange to have rain in the desert and it’s been a nightmare for the team because we have lost a whole day. I hope it’s better tomorrow because I really want to try the new electronic system and also I need to keep working to improve with the Bridgestone tyres.”

FIRST DAY OF WORK WITH RAIN IN QATAR
KALLIO THIRD, CANEPA FIFTH

Fabiano Sterlacchini – Pramac Racing Technical Director

“This day of testing has been unluckily ruined by the rain, but the track condition were the same for everyone and we have done a good job. This gives us a lot of trust for the rest of this testing session. The track by the end of the day was almost dry but the grip wasn’t the best. We hope that tomorrow it will be warm again and the track will get in the best condition possible.”

Mika Kallio – Pramac Racing Rider

“I don’t want to be too enthusiastic about this third best lap time, but I can consider my self pretty satisfied for the work done today. I hope to find the track completely clean tomorrow to understand our true potential. I had really good sensation with the bike. The objective for the next two days it will be to try to remain in the top part of the classification.”

Niccolò Canepa – Pramac Racing Rider

“This was the first time for me on this track under this impressive floodlights system. It was beautiful, a pity that the rain has limited our work. I am anyway satisfied thanks to the good lap time registered. I need to ride for as many laps as possible and I hope that in the next two days we will find optimal weather condition. It has been a good start for me, surely better compare to the last test in Malaysia.”

Vidim zanimanje je veliko pa reko evo malo vremena u po testiranja  :mrgreen:
Vozaci su odvozili do ovih vremena izmedju 25 i 35 kruznica sa krivuljama  8)

1. Valentino Rossi, Fiat Yamaha Team - 1'57.747
2. Casey Stoner, Ducati Marlboro Team - 1'57.978
3. Colin Edwards, Tech3 Yamaha - 1'58.014
4. Chris Vermeulen, Suzuki MotoGP - 1'58.430
5. Loris Capirossi, Suzuki MotoGP - 1'58.908
6. Nicky Hayden, Ducati Marlboro Team - 1'59.194
7. Andrea Dovizioso, Repsol Honda - 1'59.225
8. Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda - 1'59.233
9. Niccolo Canepa, Pramac Racing - 1'59.266
10. Randy De Puniet, LCR Honda MotoGP - 1'59.270
11. Jorge Lorenzo, Fiat Yamaha Team - 1'59.301
12. Toni Elias, San Carlo Honda Gresini - 1'59.396
13. Marco Melandri, Hayate Racing Team - 1'59.493
14. Mika Kallio, Pramac Racing - 1'59.783
15. Alex De Angelis, San Carlo Honda Gresini - 1'59.785
16. Yuki Takahashi, Scot Racing Team - 2'00.152
17. James Toseland, Tech3 Yamaha - 2'00.234

Hayden vozi s novom, karbonskom stražnjom vilicom

Vremena u 22:00 po Katarskom vremenu.

1. Casey Stoner (Ducati) 1’57.139 (23 di 30)
2. Valentino Rossi (Yamaha) 1’57.747 (39 di 39 giri)
3. Colin Edwards (Yamaha) 1’57.817 (35 di 37)
4. Chris Vermeulen (Suzuki) 1’58.018 (24 di 24)
5. Loris Capirossi (Suzuki) 1’58.264 (32 di 32)
6. Alex De Angelis (Honda) 1’58.441 (32 di 32)
7. Andrea Dovizioso (Honda) 1’58.589 (39 di 40)
8. Dani Pedrosa (Honda) 1’58.619 (25 di 27)
9. Nicky Hayden (Ducati) 1’59.194 (26 di 31)
10. Jorge Lorenzo (Yamaha) 1’59.258 (45 di 45)
11. Niccolò Canepa (Ducati) 1’59.266 (26 di 33)
12. Randy De Puniet (Honda) 1’59.270 (24 di 34)
13. Toni Elias (Honda) 1’59.396 (34 di 35)
14. Marco Melandri (Hayate) 1’59.493 (21 di 42)
15. Mika Kallio (Ducati) 1’59.764 (40 di 44)
16. Yuki Takahashi (Honda) 2’00.152 (32 di 39)
17. James Toseland (Yamaha) 2’00.234 (34 di 39

Pedrosa se izgleda opet dobro shandrio  :shock:

Early reports have Pedrosa re-fracturing his wrist and damaging his leg in the spill.

HONDA RACING INFORMATION

MotoGP test Qatar. Day two of three day test session March 2, 2009.

Dovizioso fastest Honda rider on day two of Qatar – Pedrosa injured in turn 10 crash

Following a rain induced false start on the opening day of MotoGP pre-season testing at the Losail circuit at Qatar the teams and riders were able to put in a complete six hour session of serious testing under floodlights this evening, despite the prevailing strong wind depositing sand and dirt onto the cold 18 degree track surface. The Qatar test is crucial to the early season fortunes of the competitors as the 18-round 2009 MotoGP World Championship series opens at the 5.380 km Losail circuit, on April 12.

The day’s action resulted in contrasting fortunes for the Repsol Honda factory team riders Andrea Dovizioso and Dani Pedrosa, while Dovizioso was the fastest Honda rider of the day teammate Pedrosa suffered a heavy high side crash that ruled him out of further participation in the test.

Italian Dovizioso and his technicians work on the electronics of his RC212V and overall machine set up and balance and ended the day with fourth fastest time on the day.
For Pedrosa the trip to Qatar turned into a nightmare. The cautious Spaniard sat out opening day of the three-day test preferring not to risk a crash in the wet and sandy track conditions while carrying a lingering knee injury.

Unfortunately for Pedrosa his fears were confirmed when he crashed at turn 10 in the slippery sand strewn conditions. He was taken to the circuit medical center where an examination revealed the fall had reopened the surgeons incision on his left knee that required stitching to close. Pedrosa also damaged his left wrist and the scan revealed severe contusions but no obvious fractures. He will fly home, to Barcelona, in the morning for further injury assessment but hopes to be fit for the final pre-season test at Jerez, Spain which begins on March 28.

San Marinese Alex De Angelis was in sparkling form aboard his San Carlo Gresini Honda RC212V setting sixth fastest time of the day. De Angelis spent his day fine tuning machine set up and testing tyres and was pleased with his performance and eager to improve tomorrow on the final day of the test.

De Angelis’ teammate, Spaniard Toni Elias, who has rejoined the team following a year contesting the championship for the Pramac team, worked on machine geometry and suspension of his San Carlo Honda Gresini RC212V in a bid to improve the traction. Elias struggled to find a solid base line for his RCV at the last test in Sepang and today’s track conditions did not allow the Spaniard to make much progress.

Frenchman Randy De Puniet ended the day in buoyant mood having established a good base line set up for chassis and suspension that gave him confidence in the front end of his LCR Honda. He will continue testing tyres tomorrow, the final day of the test.

The Scot Racing Team and HRC have enjoyed a successful multi-year association in 125cc and 250cc GP racing fielding an impressive array of talent over the years. The partnership has delivered numerous race victories and a 125cc World Championship title win, with Dovizioso in 2004, the enduring success has encouraged the Italian team to seek further success at MotoGP level with Yuki Takahashi retained for his MotoGP debut season.

Following a long career racing small capacity two-stroke machines Takahashi has adopted a sensible step by step approach to riding the powerful RC212V Honda 800cc four stroke. The Japanese star concentrated his efforts on adapting his riding style to the characteristics of the big four-stroke and slowly lowered his lap times as the session progressed and was rewarded by breaking the two minute barrier in the closing stages.

Honda rider quotes and lap times.

Andrea Dovizioso, Repsol Honda: 4th fastest time at 1m 57.879s – 60 laps.
“This was an interesting day and I’m happy with how it went. We tried many settings with the electronic systems on the machine to enhance the power delivery. The results were pretty positive and now we’ll have a meeting to decide how to move things forward tomorrow. The track conditions were not so bad - not as good as the race here last year, but considering how windy it was today, it was OK. The lap times were not as fast as the race lap times, but it was a good test today and we’re moving forward.”

Alex De Angelis, San Carlo Honda Gresini: 8th. 1m 58.441s – 53 laps.
“My feeling has improved and I’m confident. We tested various set up options and the behaviour of tyres over a race distance and I ‘m satisfied with the performance. We did around 20 laps with the second set of tyres and I’m happy with the results we got. Tomorrow it will be another important test session.”

Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda: 10th. 1m 58.619s – 28 laps.
“The early part of the session went quite well and I was happy with the progress we were making. The conditions weren’t ideal with the sand blowing on the track, but this was an unexpected crash. I was entering Turn 10 and I had a high-side and then the bike came down on top of me. It’s a shame because we also lost testing time yesterday, but now I will go home for some more scans and hopefully they won’t show anything more serious.

Randy De Puniet, LCR Honda MotoGP: 11th. 1m 58.936s - 55 laps.
“Compared to the last test session in Sepang today we made a big step forward. I changed my riding style and the feeling with the front improved a lot. I’m satisfied, we are working on the correct direction. Today in fact we only used two tyres as we worked on suspensions and the tyres were also working well with the machine base set up. Tomorrow we will use some new tyres to reduce the gap in terms of lap times.”

Toni Elias, San Carlo Honda Gresini: 12th. 1m 59.036s – 56 laps.
“Considering that the first race of the season will be held here in a month we focused on the setting of the bike, in particular we worked on machine geometry and suspension to improve the traction. We struggled a bit in Sepang, but here today, with these difficult track conditions we suffered more than Malaysia. We have a lot of work to do but we have another day here to test the new bike and I hope the track conditions improve for tomorrow.”

Yuki Takahashi, Scot Racing Team: 13th. 1m 59.153s – 65 laps.
“I’m still adapting to the RC212V that is a complete new bike for me. It’s normal that I need to do kilometres and get the feeling with the bike. At the beginning of the test session there was a lot of san on track, then the conditions improved. I tried to do as many laps as possible to understand the bike, It was important to follow some more experienced riders to study the best line and I have to thank Andrea Dovizioso for this. Tomorrow we will continue working in this direction.”

TRACK CONDITION IMPROVED IN QATAR FOR THE SECOND DAY OF TESTING CANEPA FIFTEENTH PRECEDE KALLIO

Marco Rigamonti – Niccolò Canepa Track Engineer

“The final result doesn’t show the way today’s session went. In the last two hours the track condition were getting worst and Niccolò preferred to don’t step on the circuit, especially after Pedrosa and Kallio’s falls. Until that moment we were in the top ten. For this reason we remain trustful. Niccolò, on the contrary of the last Test in Malaysia is really al calm and this is really important. He makes it to improve every time he goes out of the pit-lane. He still needs more experience as he still doesn’t know this track so well.”

Niccolò Canepa – Pramac Racing Rider

“Today’s position in the standing doesn’t worry me. I remain serene because I basically didn’t step on track in the last two hours, when most of the riders made it to improve. After having seen Dani and Mika fell, together with my Team we preferred to end the day early to don’t take any risk so that we would be able to use in the best way possible the last day of work here. I am working well, I understood where to improve and tomorrow I will give my best again.”

Mika Kallio – Pramac Racing Rider

“In the first hours we were working well, but then in the last part of the day things weren’t going too well and I made a mistake in a left turn and I felt. I barely touched the front brake and I found my self on the ground. I suffered a hard hit but tomorrow I should be able to step on the circuit without any problem. I will try to make it up tomorrow.”

Imam i neke slikice ali to ću stavit kroz dan do dva kad ulovim više vremena

Do 9 veceras

1. Casey Stoner, Ducati Marlboro Team - 1'56.301 (20)
2. Valentino Rossi, Fiat Yamaha Team - 1'56.972 (36)
3. Nicky Hayden, Ducati Marlboro Team - 1'57.225 (36)
4. Loris Capirossi, Suzuki MotoGP - 1'57.253 (26)
5. Jorge Lorenzo, Fiat Yamaha Team - 1'57.414 (41)
6. Colin Edwards, Monster Yamaha Tech3 - 1'57.515 (46)
7. Chris Vermeulen, Suzuki MotoGP - 1'57.741 (39)
8. Andrea Dovizioso, Repsol Honda - 1'57.816 (32)
9. Mika Kallio, Pramac Racing - 1'57.938 (36)
10. Niccolo Canepa, Pramac Racing - 1'57.946 (32)
11. Randy De Puniet, LCR Honda MotoGP - 1'58.243 (32)
12. Alex De Angelis, San Carlo Honda Gresini - 1'58.302 (34)
13. Yuki Takahashi, Scot Racing Team - 1'58.455 (34)
14. Toni Elias, San Carlo Honda Gresini - 1'58.565 (32)
15. James Toseland, Monster Yamaha Tech3 - 1'59.177 (30)
16. Marco Melandri, Hayate Racing Team - 1'59.575 (34)

Napokon se Hayden priključio vodečima :) A Melandri kao i obično ne ispušta svoju pziciju oko začelja.

1. Casey Stoner (Ducati) 1’55.744 (22 di 31 giri )
2. Jorge Lorenzo (Yamaha) 1’56.733 (64 di 82 )
3. Valentino Rossi (Yamaha) 1’56.972 (30 di 75 )
4. Chris Vermeulen (Suzuki) 1’57.224 (70 di 70 )
5. Nicky Hayden (Ducati) 1’57.225 (35 di 53 )
6. Loris Capirossi (Suzuki) 1’57.253 (21 di 42 )
7. Randy De Puniet (Honda) 1’57.401 (44 di 77 )
8. Andrea Dovizioso (Honda) 1’57.449 (74 di 74 )
9. Colin Edwards (Yamaha) 1’57.515 (22 di 46 )
10. Alex De Angelis (Honda) 1’57.591 (57 di 61 )
11. Toni Elias (Honda) 1’57.804 (64 di 66 )
12. Mika Kallio (Ducati) 1’57.938 (28 di 54 )
13. Niccolò Canepa (Ducati) 1’57.946 (16 di 50 )
14. Yuki Takahashi (Honda) 1’58.412 (29 di 29 )
15. James Toseland (Yamaha) 1’58.786 (35 di 51 )
16. Marco Melandri (Hayate) 1’58.851 (73 di 73 )