povlacenje glavnog kocionog cilindra na Suzuki GSXR 04+

mbalunovic

Covers almost all GSX-R's, 04+....

"All new or Used 2004* to 2013 GSXR models" *1000 2005-2013, 750 2004-2013, 600 2004-2013.

Suzuki Motor Corporation has instituted a safety recall campaign to replace the front brake master cylinder. The brake piston inside the front brake master cylinder of some motorcycles may not have received adequate surface treatment to prevent corrosion. Corrosion of the brake piston generates gas, which may not be adequately purged from the master cylinder due to the side position location of the reservoir return port. To ensure customer safety and satisfaction, dealers will replace the front brake master cylinder and brake fluid.

Technical Service Bulletin: Servicing information regarding this safety recall will be available in a Technical Service Bulletin the week of October 28, 2013.

Parts Availability: Dealers will be able to order the necessary parts to perform this recall campaign beginning approximately the week of November 4, 2013. Adequate supplies of parts will be available at that time to ensure your ability to service all your affected units. Your dealership may immediately resume retail sales once the recall campaign is completed."

I know some of you have them fitted, just so's you's got a heads up. Not sure there's much you can do concerning a 2nd hand part, but it could be worth asking your local Suzuki representative.

Probably only a problem with very contaminated fluid mind.

MadjaRR :poke:

Pa nije neki bitni problem :mrgreen:

ja to nemam al sam naisao pa mozda nekome bu koristilo  (y)

meni bi bio dobar i taj povucen

i šta sad? :D
ja mogu otić i tražit novi bremz'n cilindar?
iako moj sasvim ok radi.. :misli:

:cheesy:

trebalo bi biti tako kako si napisao. dal su to i nasi prihvatili u zastupnistvu, nem pojma (ako ti poklone "neispravan nazad" mozes mi ga pokloniti za info koji si dobio :D )

zvanican dobis od UK uvoznika za Suzuki, trebalo bi se primjeniti i za druge :

This is a developing issue and details will become clearer in time...
So far we can confirm ...
...That is is a genuine campaign by Suzuki
...It Concerns the replacement of the front master cylinder
...Models covered are GSXR600, 750 & K4 onwards ( 2004 onwards ) and GSXR1000 K5 onwards ( 2005 onwards )
...Suzuki will contact owners to explain what action is being taken and how to get the remedial work carried out.
...There have been NO failures of the brakes reported in the UK.

We expect the contacting of owners to be spread over time, because of the number of bikes involved the campaign will have to be staged into batches.
  We will post up more info here as soon as we get it confirmed to us.
We will be able to sort all your bikes out once the program is in full swing and will offer a bit of a deal to any of you wanting to combine any service work carried at the same time
Please post up any questions here and we will do our best to answer them asap

isto ko i irselu :D
ako ti poklone "neispravan" nazad mozes mi ga pokloniti za info koji si dobio (ili prodat po nekoj simbolicnoj cijeni jel je to jeli neispravan proizvod :D )

pa ko prvi dobije :D nek mi se javi

mbalunovic said:
isto ko i irselu :D
ako ti poklone "neispravan" nazad mozes mi ga pokloniti za info koji si dobio (ili prodat po nekoj simbolicnoj cijeni jel je to jeli neispravan proizvod :D )

pa ko prvi dobije :D nek mi se javi

Dogovoreno, ako bude kaj stoga kod nas poklonim ti staru pumpu...

ajd..kad provjeriš sa našim "dealerom" pa javi tu..?

hvala  (y)

Trebalo bi cijelu tvornicu zatvorit koliko ima recall kampanja. I onda vele da Talijani ne valjaju... :jesus: :mrgreen: Da ne spominjemo što šalju kupcima razbijene motore koji se slažu u nekoliko država i stižu bez kotača. :mrgreen:

mate said:
Trebalo bi cijelu tvornicu zatvorit koliko ima recall kampanja. I onda vele da Talijani ne valjaju... :jesus: :mrgreen: Da ne spominjemo što šalju kupcima razbijene motore koji se slažu u nekoliko država i stižu bez kotača. :mrgreen:

:LOL: