Red Bull Romaniacs 2012

Upravo se vratio s klope s Jarvisom i Lettijem. Strasni decki.Danas je bio tezak dan.Sutra oko 4 ujutro cijela cerga krece 100 km istocno gdje spavamo slijedecu noc,pa u subotu natrag u Sibiu.Ne zam kako ce biti s netom?Karpati predivni,vrijeme predivno ... Trasa ovisno o klasi od uzivancije do teskih patnji.

dr.chala said:
Upravo se vratio s klope s Jarvisom i Lettijem. Strasni decki.Danas je bio tezak dan.Sutra oko 4 ujutro cijela cerga krece 100 km istocno gdje spavamo slijedecu noc,pa u subotu natrag u Sibiu.Ne zam kako ce biti s netom?Karpati predivni,vrijeme predivno ... Trasa ovisno o klasi od uzivancije do teskih patnji.

smrade  :mrgreen:

Red Bull Romaniacs Offroad Day One charmed the field of riders comfortably into the race, Jarvis made his claim for domination

Sibiu, Romania, June 14th, 2012 – A spectacular riding day charmed the majority of competitors easily into the first day of the Red Bull Romaniacs. Many felt like being on a scenic run through the Romanian mountains and enjoyed the view with perfect weather, others stopped and took pictures of the countryside during the race. The ones, who had already seen it all, like Darryl Curtis and Erich Brandauer, spiced their ride up with teasing each other or chasing the lesser experienced riders across obstacles. Enjoying the ride and conserving energy, was certainly a good strategy for the “charmer” of the Red Bull Romaniacs Offroad Days, since the demanding nature will progressively increase over the next days.

Some of the PRO riders however did not have much time to enjoy the unbelievable scenery, the flowing track and perfect markings. Even though they still managed to play a bit of “Guided Enduro Tour” by taking turns in leading for about 2 hours, they certainly came to talk business. Prologue winner Jonny Walker was busy leading the race as first starter and trying not to get lost during his first race with a GPS. Even though he got lost a few times and hated it, he still brought home an impressive 4th rank for the day`s results. Which shows what a serious thread the “young gun” is for the established riders. Graham Jarvis, Chris Birch, Xavi Galindo and Andreas Lettenbichler did not get up early in the morning today to just go out there and let this happen. They had caught up with Walker at checkpoint 2, gaining about 10 minutes on him. Around there, the group stayed together until after the next service point, taking turns in leading and navigating.

In the first technical sections “Quad trail” and “Black Mamba” Jarvis put everything on one card and reclaimed his “top-spot in the food-chain” by quickly gaining 10 minutes over the competition. His lead stayed untouched for the rest of the day and he finished first. Throughout the race, Andreas “Letti” Lettenbichler did not take any chances and also scored significant time-gains in the technical sections. This earned him the 2nd place for the day. Starting only 8th in the morning, Chris Birch had also gained massive time during the morning but got slightly hurt when trying to knock over a tree with his leg… However, his riding and the 3rd place clearly showed his intentions to win the 2012 Red Bull Romaniacs. Another member of this elite group was Xavier Galindo, who finished the Prologue yesterday as 2nd, despite his bad crash at the Erzberg. Due to technical problems, Xavi only finished 5th today.

Graham Jarvis: “All top riders are in good shape, so if nobody makes any mistakes it's gonna be a nice and equal fight."

Jonny Walker: "it wasn`t how I expected, I was lost a few times, but navigation was easier than I thought. I am happy that I finished the day all right! At one point I was even chased by shepherd dogs… We teamed up a few times with Xavi, Graham and Letti – and in the end with Chris, who was super fast in the mountains!”

Chris: “It felt pretty good today, the first part was nice with lovely scenery, after the Service point it got harder, then we reached a river section where the trial guys kicked my ass… As much as I like Martin, but at some of the obstacles today, I thought that he most have lost it!”

The results: http://www.redbullromaniacs.com/results/results-2012/

Pih, a je li imaju oni Sipovo brdo na kraju potoka :jesus: :jesus: :jesus: :jesus:

dr.chala said:
si čipiraj kaj il su častili  :misli:

Day 2

1.Jarvis 2.Letti 3.Walker 4.Galindo

neznan di je Birch zapea, na FB romanix nema ništa još...

Kažu da im je ovaj potočić bia najteži dio etape danas  :mrgreen:

a što bi bilo da ima je sipovo brdo na kraju još :palacdolje: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

evo par citata od danas:

Walker: Fast trax, I really enjoyed it! I had a crash this morning, took me just a few minuts to get back on the bike.
I'm getting good with the navigation! Only got lost once today. I was passed by no 109, I'm thanking him for pushing me - I was about to fall asleep. "

Dean Nuttal (109) was first expert at start and finish. "Good climbs, had to walk down a downhill. I saw walker and I passed him. I found walker at a place with difficult navigation so walker tagged along behind me through the difficult navigation parts.

353 (Lavee Yoram) I lost my rear brake after hitting a rock.
So at a huge downhill I just went faster and faster and eventually I lost control and me and the bike rolled down the hill! That was fun!

(y)

Hahahaha koje izjave :) genijalni su

Jonny Walker: "I am happy to ride with the best! And Romania is just unbelievable - not just the countryside but also the girls. I have seen some of the best looking woman here, ever! Looking forward to the Finishing party on Sunday and the "Miss Husaberg" contest!

ps. vidi ovog smrada( prepoznat će se on već)  :LOL:

17th June 2012, 10pm - Zen Club Sibiu
"Miss Husaberg" - At the 9th edition of the Red Bull Romaniacs, we will do an exclusive photoshooting, starring both: beautiful Romanian girls and beautiful Husaberg Extreme Enduro bikes!
Ameno Snorri is going  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i profići Sipuju  :LOL:

nego 3.dan : 1. Jarvis 2. Birch 3. Letti

najbolje od svega što je  doktor sumlja još jučer da Birch ima slomljenu nogu  :shock:

e da i kad se vraća prema boxu ima je neki sudar sa autom  :?

Birch jedva hoda od sinocnjeg pada.Mehanicari nisu oka sklopili sinoc.Gadan dan danas.11 experata nije stiglo na vrijeme do cilja.Pro rideri jedva sztizali u vremenu.Red Bull Votke - tako se zove jedan od pointova je mnogima zagorcao zivot danas.Sirene Hitne se nisu gasile do malocas.Upravo cuo od GSS-a da traze jos trojicu.Danas i jucer hrpa razbijenih motora.Sutra finish oko 12:00. LAKU NOC :-*

Gotovo je ... Kaze Jarvis 3. puta pobjedio RBR,3. puta diskvalificiran na Erzbergu. ;-)