Uno bike - šta kažete na ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adventurer

Ne znam da li je ovo već netko stavio ali baš me zanimaju komentari :misli: :misli: :misli:
Radi se o neobičnom motociklu dizajniranom na principu tehnologije kakva pokreće i sve popularniji dvokotač Segway, žiroskopu

Despite looking like, photoshoped picture it's a real product that the  inventor is hoping to produce. The electric Uno is the brainchild of 18-year-old Canadian Ben Gulak who spent several years developing the bike, which is controlled entirely by body movements. The machine actually has two wheels, side-by-side, and uses gyroscopic technology to stay upright. It moves in the direction the rider leans - and the more you lean, the faster you go. He says: "The bike is fairly easy to ride, but takes a bit of getting used to because you have to learn to trust it." The top speed on the current prototype is 25mph, but this could be increased with the use of a bigger motor. The Uno weighs just 58kg and has a range of 2.5 hours once it is charged. Ben is seeking investors to help him put it into full production.

jel to motor ili skuter?  :misli:   me ni se ćini da je RR   http://www.motori.hr/forum/index.php/topic,98421.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.