YAMAHA FJR 1300 Opoziv 2016-2020

Cloud77

Broj opoziva: 2020-571
Uključeni modeli: 2016-2020 Yamaha FJR1300
Broj vozila: 976
Problem: Na određenim motociklima bi se drugi stupanj prijenosa mogao pokvariti. Ako se to dogodi, mjenjač bi se mogao zaglaviti i uzrokovati iznenadno blokiranje stražnjeg kotača.
Sigurnosni rizik: Stražnji kotač koji se iznenada blokira može uzrokovati gubitak kontrole i povećati rizik od sudara.
Korektivne radnje: Yamaha će obavijestiti vlasnike poštom i uputiti vas da svoj motocikl odnesete trgovcu kako bi zamijenio sklop prijenosa onim koji ima ažurirani dizajn i reprogramirao elektroničku upravljačku jedinicu (ECU).

Zanima me da li je netko napravio zamjenu i kod kojeg majstora je radio zamjenu ?

Podijelit cu ovdje jedno iskustvo od nekoga tko je napravio zamjenu za svoj FJR 2017 god.

Had my 2017 AE (ES) recall done a few weeks ago and after the recall how I wish I had not let it go in for the recall. Ok, picked bike up from the Yamaha dealer that did repair, in the UK we had recall letter x2 for gearbox and front brake lever switch. Obviously the trip home was about 25miles and after having the bottom of the engine out I took it easy with the acceleration and did not push it at all and on the motorway I set cruise at steady 70 and all was good. A couple of days later I took the bike out for some gas as it was really low. After pulling up at a junction waiting for lights I pulled away and I stress it was nothing crazy nothing hard next thing the bike was stuttering like it was being held back, in fact I ended up with autos going either side of me as I was wondering what the heck was going on. Eventually the speed picked up and stuttering stopped and I made my way to fill up with gas, on the return journey back on the same stretch of road I was able to do a standinding start again and again I had the same problem only this time happen to catch on rpm display what was going off, at around 3500rpm I had hit Yamaha’s free gift to me of engine limiters as they obviously still have no confidence in their new gearboxes the dealer made no effort to inform me that they had in fact reflashed the ECU. This is what I was furious about and this is a serious concern especially in our country where we have a lot of large roundabouts where sometimes you do not have time to pull off like a snail whilst watching you don’t go above 3.5k on the rpms. This problem is so bad even turn the bike around on a small road both feet off ground you have to be real careful you don’t hit the limiter which I did once and immediately I had to put foot down to steady bike…crap!Rang the dealer when I got home and asked why didn’t you tell me that you have put limiters on? They just said it was part of the recall but I said well if you had told me I wouldn’t have had the work done. They refused to take the software back said they couldn’t which is rubbish (I am electrical/electronics and reflash all our equipment at work)I then rang up our police dept who run FJR’s (used to work there many years back) and was shocked to the response I got… ‘all our bikes are the same, Yamaha has made the bikes useless for our work’ in fact the dept had contacted Yamaha UK to complain and to date they have not yet had a reply from them. So I was left with a decision try and get the bike reflashed or sell it as no way was I riding it like this. I rang dealer again to try and he said ‘we have done 60 bikes and your the first to complain’ to which I replied that’s not exactly true is it as you have done all the said local police force bikes and they are all complaining about the ecu reflash and they said it’s wrecked the bike.So I contacted Ivan’s performance products over your side of the pond, had fun with customs in the USA and had fun with customs back in the UK on the return but thanks to Ivan the bike runs way better than it has ever done plus I have unlimited cruise settings and a third engine map and more importantly the stupid limiters are gone. Yamaha dealer told the limiter was set to 4K I beg to differ as I definitely observed several times the limiter coming in at 3.5k (that’s if the Rev counter is accurate) Cost me in the end around £500 UK thanks Yamaha, I always do my own work on bikes and I never take them to dealers and after this the FJR is never going near another ever again. Yamaha UK/Europe been in contact with me as I put in official complaint as I said the bike is now dangerous to ride and the police also agreed with me, they took details ie dealer and vin number that was 3 weeks ago and heard nothing.Have also reported this to Motorcycle News our main news paper in the UK and the editor has wrote to Yamaha basically asking them why have they took the decisions they have etc but to date they have ignored him..,My question to you guys in the states that had the recall done is your limiters in 1st and 2nd gears been set higher as no one seems to be complaining about this? Don’t forget this is just not me, but also a complete police forces FJR squad!!I will finish by saying I do not try and do a standing start like I used to on my CBR1000RR I am just riding it normally but do not expect to have to drive off every time like a snail watching the rpms! FFS my VW DSG 190 Passat station wagon could pull off way quicker than my 1300cc bike

• Haha
Reactions: wanderer
Jebo ih...nakon toliko godina proizvodnje FJR oni uspjeli sjebat getribu na zadnjim modelima umjesto da je usavrše.

Reactions: BARKLEY
Jebo ih...nakon toliko godina proizvodnje FJR oni uspjeli sjebat getribu na zadnjim modelima umjesto da je usavrše.
Tu drugu i mjenjač nisu znali napraviti još od FJ 1100 (vozio). Ja imam trenutno FJR 2009 pa isto iskače iz druge.

Da baš,sad kad zavrtim film nazad meni je i na FZR1000 drugu izbacivalo..
Zgleda da Yamaha stavlja komponente od klavira u getribu :)