Prodaja motora u inozemstvo stranom državljaninu

Progooglaj malo USA stranice i vidćeš da taj tvoj motor u USA košta max 500US$ , taj tvoj je valjda pozlaćen kad će ti dat te novce znjg.

evo da napišem tijek događaja.
Dakle prvo mi u nedjelju navečer stiže SMS sa porukom:
Hello, do you still have this bike for sale as you have posted on njuskalo?? if yes pls reply to [email protected] thanks and happy weekend
Na istu sam odgovorio mailom sutradan iz ugodnog bolničkog kreveta iščekujući nož...

JA: Hello, yes the bike is still for sale.

ON: Thanks for your response.
Am interested in buying.How long have you owned it??and when last was it serviced?.

JA: I buy it one year ago whit 50000 km. Last seson I made 57500 km. At 52000 km a serviced bike oil, oil filter, new akumulator, new front tire. And at sumer he had 56000 km i changed chain new gold D.I.D and new air filter. Reason for sale is that I want to buy CBR900RR or GSX750R for nex seson. Bike is in great condition.

ON: How much is your best price that you want to sell it??

JA: My best and last price is 2900 eur.

ON: Ok, actually i live and work here in USA as a sailor, so am going to make arrangement on how this Bike will be ship to my home, What is the body condition??  i will take care of all shipment preparations and think 2900  € is a good price and payment will be sent through PayPal, do you have a paypal account?? get back to me immediate so that i can process the payment and after that the Bike will be pick you at your home..

await your response.

Dennis

JA: I have paypal and there is no probem. Body is in great kondition. But I am in hospital now and dont have a computer whit me onli phone. I am geting out in wensday so we can do the rest then. Ok?

ON: Ok i will be waiting for you and i hope you get well soon..
just email me your paypal email address and name so that i could process the payment to you...and why are you in hospital??

i wait

JA: I found out that my paypal accaunt can be used only for sending money. I have Mastercard but for reciving money by paypal you need Visa card.  So when I get out from hospital I take care of that. I am in hospital becouse I have a siurgury tomorow, nothing dangerus. So I will contact you when I get out of here.

ON: Ok, i will be waiting to hear from you..

Thanks.

JA: Good day, I walked out of the hospital alive and healthy. If you are still willing to I would like to complete the purchase of my motorcycle. So that I do not have visa card and my bank does not issue them (Maestro and Mastercard only), you can pay me the amount of 2900 EUR or 3740 USD in the bank account of my mother in law
Marta Bijelić Bambić,
Volksbank D.D. Varsavska 9, 10000, Zagreb.
Account number: 8000031724
NCS: 3200377345th
IBAN NUMBER: HR7725030073200377345.
SWIFT code: VB CR HR 22
This account she used for foreign payments, how she is in business of selling paintings without any hassle getting the payments from Japan, USA, Norway ....
II need your personal data because I have to check out the bike and make a purchase contract with the property that wipe my bike with my name and transferred it to you. I do not know what the law is with you in the U.S. but in Croatia, this method of selling motor vehicles. Did you agree with that.

ON: Hello..

I got your bank information and am going to make the payment as soon as possible, i have contacted a shipment agency in UK, This shipment agency will come to you home address and pick the car for me as soon as i make the payment to you....The shipment agency billed me 700 Euros and i will be responsible for it..

Can you send to me the current picture of this Bike??

I wait your reply..

JA: You have to give me your personal data because I have to check out the bike and make a purchase contract with the property that wipe my bike with my name and transferred it to you. When your payment is sit on my account, I'll go check out the bike and prepare it for transport. But for the cancellation and purchase agreement, I need your information.

ON:i will go ahead to the bank and make the payment to you as soon as possible, i contacted a shipment agency in United Kingdom  that will come to your home address and pick the bike and the charge me the total sum of 700Euro and i will be responsible for that, this Shipment agency do accept only Western Union payment and due to the nature of my job i don't have time to send this money to them, so i will make their payment also to you which means i will make a payment of 3,600 euro to your bank account, 2900Euros for the bike and 700 Euros for the shipment agency and when you get the money you will send the 700Euros to the shipment agency in UK so that they can come to your home address and pick the Bike..

Do you understand everything??? and do you have extra tyre for the Bike and helmet??
Also get back to me with your home address so that i can forward to the shipment agency...

I wait your reply..

JA: I understand what you are saying but I do not see where I should send them to these 700 eur. on some acaunt or pay them on hand when they come by motorbike? As regards the additional equipment it is not included new tires and a helmet, but original exhaust and hold suitcase GIVI as shown on the picture attached. You can see it on the tail of the bike, this picture was taken on the day I buy it. What do you need of the documentation to import motorcycle in the U.S.? I need your personal Information! My home address.
Mijo Markov
Vrapčanska 99
10000 Zagreb
Croatia

ON: You are going to send the 700 eur to them through the western union to their address below:

Name: Brooks Alex
Address :  4 worcester rd manor park
Postcode : e12 5jx
City : London

When the shipment agency come to you, they are going to sign the contact sales and all necessary document to sign on my behalf. so if all is well now get back to me so that i could process the payment to you..

I wait..

JA: Listen, I do not have time bicouse of work to go pay money to Western Union. If you want to buy a motorcycle pay on the account that I sent you 2900 euros and I will prepare my bike for deliveri. I have neither the time nor the will of the other combinations. I do not see why you had the problem themselves to pay the amount to the gentlemen for shipping. Also I do not see why you persistently avoid to give your personal information as I give you mine. That is no way to do buisness...

Nakon ovog više se nije javljao.... :mrgreen: Eto tako ja ubijam vrijeme iščekujući operaciju i sada na kućnoj njezi.... :mrgreen: :LOL:
P.S. Motor je još uvijek na prodaju može i zamjena za R-a u istom cjenovnom razredu u obzir dolaze CBR900RR ili GSX750R. Uplate možete izvršiti na gore navedeni devizni bankovni račun ili osobno doći na moju gore navedenu kućnu adresu i uručiti mi lovu osobno ili pak izvršiti zamjenu, hvala... 8)

Ic a ril triler!

End jor ingliš iz epsoljutli febjulus!

šta on kupuje.... auto ili motor ?  :misli: :misli:

paranoid said:
I got your bank information and am going to make the payment as soon as possible, i have contacted a shipment agency in UK, This shipment agency will come to you home address and pick the car for me as soon as i make the payment to you....The shipment agency billed me 700 Euros and i will be responsible for it..

Can you send to me the current picture of this Bike??

I wait your reply..

paranoid said:
ON: Ok, actually i live and work here in USA as a sailor, so am going to make arrangement on how this Bike will be ship to my home, What is the body condition??  i will take care of all shipment preparations and think 2900  € is a good price and payment will be sent through PayPal, do you have a paypal account?? get back to me immediate so that i can process the payment and after that the Bike will be pick you at your home..

await your response.

Dennis
kupuje sve, vidiš da je trgovac iz SAD-a... :mrgreen:  :LOL:

strasilo said:
šta on kupuje.... auto ili motor ?  :misli: :misli:
Kopi-pejst od prepiske sa nekim drugim jelenkom :mrgreen:
Podsjeća me na c-p mastera Bremzu :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

paranoid said:
JA: I have paypal and there is no probem. Body is in great kondition. But I am in hospital now and dont have a computer whit me onli phone. I am geting out in wensday so we can do the rest then. Ok?
Ja nevjerujem! Neznam jel bi se smijao ili plako .. sjebali bi čovjeka i u bolnici,bez imalo grižnje savjesti. Najgori šljam i ološ!
Bila je nedavno i jedna caka oko prodaje auta, neka seat ibiza čini mi se..uglavnom..neka riba prodaje gotovo novi auto, navodno je odselila u Grčku, preglupa je pa ga sad tamo nemože regat, papiri ovo-ono..i prodaje ga jeb. ispod cjene uz to da joj pošalješ pare za transport u HR! :mrgreen: Jedva sam odgovorio prijatelja od toga. I na kraju su zajebali nekog jelena, bilo u vjestima par dana poslije! :palacdolje:
Ma ko zna koliko su ljudi vec prevarili, sam nikom nije milo, pa se baš nehvali time!

kresho777 said:
Ja nevjerujem! Neznam jel bi se smijao ili plako .. sjebali bi čovjeka i u bolnici,bez imalo grižnje savjesti. Najgori šljam i ološ!
Bila je nedavno i jedna caka oko prodaje auta, neka seat ibiza čini mi se..uglavnom..neka riba prodaje gotovo novi auto, navodno je odselila u Grčku, preglupa je pa ga sad tamo nemože regat, papiri ovo-ono..i prodaje ga jeb. ispod cjene uz to da joj pošalješ pare za transport u HR! :mrgreen: Jedva sam odgovorio prijatelja od toga. I na kraju su zajebali nekog jelena, bilo u vjestima par dana poslije! :palacdolje:
Ma ko zna koliko su ljudi vec prevarili, sam nikom nije milo, pa se baš nehvali time!
zato sam i stavio kompletnu konverzaciju i njegov mail da se tko ne zaleti. A to sto cu ovdje podnositi malo zajebancije ne uzbuduje me previse.. (y).
mate said:
Halooo, ovaj naš je u bolnici. :mrgreen:
vidis da nisi pozorno citao, jucer sam pusten... :mrgreen:

Shtica said:
Ma daj mu taj drlog i 700 Eur, manje buš po bolnicama !
nisam lezao zbog drloga, ovaj je dobar nije me jos izbacio iz sedla... :mrgreen:

Jedino se lopina pita WTF is new akumulator?

Nekuzim briju.
Pa koj kreten bi mu  uplatio 700eur. Prije neg on uplati pare?
Otkud ljudima viska 700eur. ?
Reci mu nek ti uplati tih 3600 pa da dignes 700i uplatis ;)
Xd