MotoGP ASSEN

burnout said:
Hebote, nemam net par dana i nisam ni provjeravao kad je trka, cijelo vrijeme mislio da je sutra  :?
Nego kaj je bilo s Rossiem?

"Znalački" je uklizao De Punietu :LOL:

Mocippaldi said:
Pa nisi zar tolko glup da ne mozes da shvatis da 50 i 70 kg nikako ne mogu da imaju isto ubrzanje  :misli: plus sad vozaci imaju LC pa nemoraju da se zahebavaju sa gasom i wheelijem dakle opali do daske po gasu i ko ima manje kila brzi je  :?
ma naravno, ostali su svi 35 kila s cizmama, jedino rossi ima tri tone. pa covjek zna izgubiti i vise od sedam mjesta! hej! daj pogle kako startaju neki drugi koji imaju isto ili vise kila. imas primjer i na yamahi. i sam je rossi priznao da mu to bas ne ide, osobito u vrijeme kad TC nije bio na takvoj razini.

uostalom, kako onda objasnjavas da nekad starta dobro, a nekad lose.

Mocippaldi said:
Pa nisi zar tolko glup da ne mozes da shvatis da 50 i 70 kg nikako ne mogu da imaju isto ubrzanje  :misli: plus sad vozaci imaju LC pa nemoraju da se zahebavaju sa gasom i wheelijem dakle opali do daske po gasu i ko ima manje kila brzi je  :?

Nadam se da se salis :shock:

Mocippaldi said:
a ti si isto prepameten pa da neos shvatit da ak imas 20 kila viska na sicu mos jace odvrnut gas, bez obzira na LC :jesus:

Orion said:
ma naravno, ostali su svi 35 kila s cizmama, jedino rossi ima tri tone. pa covjek zna izgubiti i vise od sedam mjesta! hej! daj pogle kako startaju neki drugi koji imaju isto ili vise kila. imas primjer i na yamahi. i sam je rossi priznao da mu to bas ne ide, osobito u vrijeme kad TC nije bio na takvoj razini.

uostalom, kako onda objasnjavas da nekad starta dobro, a nekad lose.

Dijeta?

zokx said:
Rossi je izjavio da Yamaha ima problem na startu...odnosno da dobro krene ali da odmah nakon toga nije u stanju jednako brzo kao Honda i Ducati razviti početnu snagu. Stvar je tu u elektronici.

Jedino mi nije jasno kad ovaj kaže da teži vozač može odvrnut više gasa  :mrgreen: :misli: ... sad kad sve radi elektronika.

KorniKornjaca said:
hayden u zadnjem zavoju ostao bez benzina i ostao bez treceg mjesta :(
izgleda da je benzin i moto gp momcadima skup :mrgreen:
Ljudi informirajte se malo više...
Limit u rezervoaru 21 litra...tvornice stvaraju snagu motora ovisno o tome kolika je potrošnja. Zamisli da im dozvole više benzine, koliko bi konja imali.
A s druge strane, motor s pneumatskim ventilima troši više od običnog a assen je staza di se stalno vozi u visokim okretajima.

Fireblade2 said:
motor s pneumatskim ventilima troši više od običnog a assen je staza di se stalno vozi u visokim okretajima.

Ne zelim ulaziti u rasprave o tehnickim prednostima pnumatike jer nisam dovoljno strucan ali ovo nije tocno iz jednostavnog razloga sto Yamaha pa sad i Honda razvijaju takav motor zbog veceg potencijala a veca potrosnja sigurno nije mjesto za traziti napredak. Pitanje je vremena kada ce i Pedrosa preci na pneumatiku. Kako god, Hayden nije ostao bez goriva.

With no sign of any smoke or gearbox problems, it was assumed that Hayden had simply run out of fuel - but Nicky later revealed that his RC212V had been suffering electronic problems for the entire race and that this had caused his downfall.

"Unfortunately this game can be cruel sometimes," said the 2006 world champion, who was at least able to roll across the line in fourth. "To be so close to a really good result is tough, but we still finished, we made it across the line and still got some good points out of the deal, but it would've been nice to stand on the podium. The team certainly deserved it, they've worked really hard this weekend.

"On the sighting lap I knew something was wrong," he revealed. "It's been a little bit frustrating because she hasn't run right off the bottom since I got here, especially out of slow corners. They've been changing stuff and they thought they had it fixed but something was wrong. I had a dash light come on at the start of the race, though it went off after the start. She finally quit right before the finish line."

Fireblade2 said:
Rossi je izjavio da Yamaha ima problem na startu...odnosno da dobro krene ali da odmah nakon toga nije u stanju jednako brzo kao Honda i Ducati razviti početnu snagu. Stvar je tu u elektronici.

Jedino mi nije jasno kad ovaj kaže da teži vozač može odvrnut više gasa  :mrgreen: :misli: ... sad kad sve radi elektronika.

LC ne onemogucava u potpunosti proklizavanje na startu, nego samo djelomicno. u tom lezi caka.

propustio sam moto vikend.. uvijek zaboravim kad je u subotu..  :(
procito sam samo da je rossi lose startao, pa napravio sranje da bi nekak uspio do 11og doc.. pedrosa prolazi stonera na startu, stoner vraca u istom krugu i onda bye bye.. i da je hayden guro motor prek cilja

Colin Edwards - Position: 3rd - 98 points
"Third is never a win, but this feels as good as one. I remember how disappointed I was with third in Le Mans and I feel much better with this after what happened. I thought I had a good start and was fifth or sixth when Valentino got tangled with Randy de Puniet and he crashed. I might have gone left but I knew Valentino was on the ground and I didn't want to run over him or his bike and I just stopped. The next thing I know is I'm dead last and then Alex de Angelis went down soon after and I lost a bit more ground. I just decided to get my head and push. I thought I'd rather be in the gravel than riding round for eighth or ninth. I started picking guys off and before I knew it I was on the back of the group fighting for fourth. I just kept pushing myself to go faster and the next thing I'm fourth. I could see Nicky and Dani in the distance and all I did was ride as hard as I could and my Tech 3 guys gave me a great bike today. Michelin had some great tyres so I started to hammer away at Nicky. I thought if I kept applying pressure he might make a mistake and if I hadn't kept pushing as hard as I did then I might not have been close enough to pounce on Nicky. I'd settled for third but as I came out of the chicane he was sat up, and I couldn't believe it. I guess that's karma corner after 2006. This place owed me something after I crashed a couple of years ago with my first win in sight, and I'm really happy with third just because in the way I achieved it. It's hard to get on the podium at any time in MotoGP, so to do it from last is a great feeling."

James Toseland - Position: 9th - 60 points
"We tried a completely different setting on the front and we had quite a few problems because riding was just not that comfortable for me. It is nice to get a finish under my belt and get a top ten to build on from here because there is no doubt we have got some work to do and we need to find a direction with the bike. The shorter bike seems to be a lot more sensitive to changes but the mixed weather is really killing us at the moment as we try and make some big progress. With all the wet time we are not moving forward in the dry. In the last six races there's been a wet day and to only have one day to get the bike dialled in is difficult, even on tracks that I know. It is frustrating to watch and frustrating for me to be down in ninth position and I know I have got work to do. We are quite a way off with the setting and it is up to me to make it better. I'm not riding any worse than I was before but we have hit a bit of a brick wall. Sachsenring is another new track and I'll have a think about where we are at over the next few days, watch some videos of the races so far and try and work out where we can improve."

Jorge Lorenzo - Position: 6thTime: +28.608
"I said yesterday that the most important thing for me today was to finish after everything that's happened recently, so this is a good thing. However I am not happy about the race because it wasn't fun today and I had some problems, although, as in the last few races, my bike became easier to ride towards the end of the race. I must just take comfort now in the fact that we have two weeks until the next round, and hopefully by then I will be feeling a lot better. We are trying to go step-by-step but of course I want to do better than this. Valentino was not so lucky today but I want to say well done to him for finishing and taking some important points."

Valentino Rossi - Position: 11thTime: +46.025
"After seven podiums in a row I made a mistake today - this is racing! I am very disappointed because we made a change to the set-up of the front and it worked very well, and I could tell from the warm-up lap that my bike was very good today. Unfortunately I made a mistake at the first left; I arrived too fast when the tyres were still cold, I was too hard on the brakes and I lost the rear. I am sincerely sorry to Randy de Puniet and all of his team. After the crash I had a bent handlebar and no gear shifter, but despite this I was able to do the third fastest lap time, 37.1! I know I could have been faster than Pedrosa today and, although it's easy to say now, I think I could have fought with Stoner for the win. I am glad for these five points and although we have lost the lead we are not far behind Pedrosa. I am looking forward now to some more technical improvements for my bike and being fast, together with Bridgestone, at every track."

kak moze mu bit super vrijeme 1:37.1 , kad je na treninzima stoner rundao i debelo ispod 1:37
ocito je stoner ulovio lufta i onda drzao razmak...mislim svaka cast rossiju, treba vozit takvo vrijeme sa slomljenom polugicom, al da je bilo tako bajno...

jolly the roger said:
kak moze mu bit super vrijeme 1:37.1 , kad je na treninzima stoner rundao i debelo ispod 1:37
ocito je stoner ulovio lufta i onda drzao razmak...mislim svaka cast rossiju, treba vozit takvo vrijeme sa slomljenom polugicom, al da je bilo tako bajno...
Je, kad je Stonerov najbrži krug u utrci 1`36 visokih