Novi/Stari Bmw C1e

hotazmaj

Ja vec vidim novi debakl sa ovim nazovimo skuterom :LOL: Ono nekako bi mu mozda i oprostio dizajn ali jos elektriku nikako, i ako ide 100km/h ako nisu i to slagali.

It’s not every day that we look at motorbikes or scooters here but today we have an electric scooter from BMW. It would appear that BMW is ready to embrace electricity. At least when scooters are concerned of course! But can we assume BMW is planning to roll out more electric cars in the future?

The C1E in the picture here is the electric version of the previous gas C1. It will go from 0 to 50 in 7 seconds while the top speed of it is 62mph. Not bad for an electric scooter. The C1E maintains the same safety features its predecessor had to offer: roll cage with windscreen and seat belt. That means that whenever you’re going to fall, you’re likely to stay strapped to the scooter, crush a knee and dislocate a shoulder in the process. Or am I the only one getting this the wrong way?

We might not even get a chance to test it out since this scooter is only a test prototype which will never go into mass production. What are your thoughts on the C1?

I ja sam upravo gledao neku reportazu na tv-u i kazu da se ne mora nositi kaciga :shock: ali zato pojas :LOL: